#EDCxAdobe – FAN VOTING DETAILS
Fans may vote for their favorite Entries (“Fan Favorites”) in the Gallery during the Fan voting according to the following judging criteria:
Originality & Theme Relevance (50%) and Creativity & Artistic Expression (50%). Fans may vote for up to (and no more than) five (5) different Entries each day during the Fan Voting Period. Fans must have a valid Adobe ID, Google or Facebook account to participate in Fan voting. The following voting conduct is prohibited, any votes associated with such conduct may be voided, and any individual participating in such conduct may be banned from voting:
- Any attempt by any individual to vote by using multiple/different Adobe ID, Google or Facebook accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods to vote;
- Voting on behalf of or by proxy for any other person;
- Use of any automated system to vote or subvert the voting process;
- Votes generated by script, macro or other automated means or any other means intended to impact the integrity of the voting process, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion; and
- Votes obtained by any fraudulent or inappropriate means, including, without limitation, offering prizes or other inducements to members of the public, payment for votes or offering to trade votes, as determined by Contest Entities in their sole discretion.
Fan voting ends at 3PM PST on February 25, 2022.